Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's Sunny!

Yup, that's about it..... it is sunny which means the girls can go out and play today- WOO HOO!!! i love when they can run outside and play with their friends. I think most of our memories have outside and friends in common!

I mostly appreciate weekends so I can really be with the girls. I am so busy lately, that I feel like I never get to see them. Thursday and Friday were torture. I only had maybe 5 hours with the girls all together. I can't help but try to sleep next to them as much as I can at night. I love to touch their hands, their cheeks, their hair (which usually needs to be washed). I love to listen to them breath and put a blanket on them, only to see them kick it off immediately in their sleep. I love when one of them calls me, and I am already laying there next to them. Of course not much of this makes Scott happy, since I almost absent in my own bed, but they are growing SO fast. I know the day will come when this all won't be as easy to do.

I bought them summer clothes! It was fun... I bought them each 4 outfits, and the best part is that they can all be interchanged. It doesn't matter what shorts they grab with which shirt, they all match!

as I get older, I realize that it is taking less and less to really get me excited about something. While my mom was watching the girls Friday, she very accidentally broke my crock pot. We had to get a new one since I use it so much. i love my new crock pot, even though I haven't even used it yet......

Scott has been able to go fishing... and he has the NERVE to come home and tell me how hard it was! OK, lets see, you go have fun with your HOBBY and you are going to complain about it? Hmmmmm.....

OK, that's about it. I never promised anything really exciting!

Oh, another exciting thing... we got house cleaners back! WOO HOO no more looking at my house with a "need to do" list forming in my head. Thank God my Mom was here a couple of days before and cleaned up. It never ceases to amaze me that I need to CLEAN my house to have houseCLEANERS come.

No comments: