Saturday, October 25, 2008

An adult, what's that?

When I thought about making a blog, I thought, well, what do I have to say. not a lot. I can't give any great advice, I am crafty, but not that crafty, but when someone tells me they actually read this.... Whoa!

Yesterday was pretty fun! Other than school :-I We had Oktober fest! It was a lot of fun having that little party with the teachers and staff. After that, Scott and I went out with some friends. It is so tough staying awake past 9:00! Yikes! But one of the best parts???? Grandma and Grandpa took the kiddos! Yeah for Grandma and Grandpa! This Mommy actually got to do some adult stuff and did some shopping. They kept the kids so busy Renee fell asleep at 5:30 today. Here's to an early morning! Good night, and THANK YOU Grandpa and Grandma for putting up with my 2 monsters! I love you!

No comments: