Monday, October 20, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring!

It's raining. I would have known that if I was able to watch the news.... ever! All the TVs are taken up at night.... football, basketball, baseball, Dora, Handy Manny, Tom and Jerry. When the weather does finally come on, I am usually putting someone to sleep. There is time in the morning before I leave for school, but who wants to run the risk of waking any little people in the house up... not me!

Not much of an eventful weekend, unless buying winter coats is your thing. Can't deny that flakes will be flying sooner than we think! On the hand, the countdown is on.... my baby will be 6 years old in 19 days, but who's counting. It still seems like yesterday I was holding my big tummy feeling her hiccups. She as wanted every birthday party under the sun.... build a bear, gymnastics, at home (that would mean cleaning :-O ) Flying High won, where she takes gymnastics. The true winner???? The vanilla cake with cookie dough ice cream (Erin's favorite on top) Yum!

Well, dinner will be here soon. What are we having.... that still remains a mystery!

No comments: