Saturday, October 18, 2008

I hate cleaning

Title says it all. I hate cleaning. I hate washing floors, cleaning toilets, dusting, cleaning bedrooms, wiping down everything in the house, vacuuming... everything. I hate cooking. I am bad at it. I cannot come up with any good ways to make anything. I do love cooking with the recipes from the Pioneer Woman ( http://thepioneerwoman.com/ ) Now, those I can do, and a lot are really yummy too.

But, in the end, my house will be clean, smell good, and I will feel good about it. That is until 5 minutes after I am done and it will look just like when I started. Oh well.

On the bright side.... I got some sleep last night and my headache has gone away! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

Dan & Hillary said...

Hi, Lynn;
I linked to your blog from the NBBC m/c sub-board. If you are interested, there is a link on my page called the 'IF List' that links to infertility sites. I am very interested in your story because like you, my dr's have no answers...