Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day one... and we're off!!!

OK, so I make my first blog post... and it is missing, so technically this is number 2. Oh well. Like I didn't have enough going on right now. Scott- the girls- their schools- ballet- gymnastics- work- wedding coordinating- Girl Scouts- then there is the whole house cleaning thing! Now I started a blog!

Our dog, Casey had surgery last week Thursday. She was walking on 3 legs for a while. Turned out she torn ligaments in her leg. Poor thing. Now she is like a pirate in our house with her leg all bandaged up, not able to move. They did make the bandage look pretty though.... it is hot pink with flowers! She didn't like it too much last night though when she decided to start chewing it. Her swelling has gone down too, which is making the cast slowly slip down. Erin and I have spent most of the last 2 nights on the couch to watch Casey. Last night I wasn't sure i would get any sleep, but hey, who needs sleep anyway?

Today we are going with Grandma and Grandpa, Grandma Mary and the girls and I to Iowa. We are going gambling!!! (well, OK, not the girls- but they do love the pool!) Here's to BIG MONEY!!!

So, here I go, start a blog and not post the next day, well, you know if you see my post tomorrow, we won!

No comments: