Friday, October 17, 2008

Will it ever just go away??

Ahhhh, a few days of no posts. That would be because of a terrible headache I have had- for like the last 4 days! I think it had a school parent's name all over it. Remember the old days when you went home and the only way your parents could ever communicate with a teacher was either by going in to school the next day, writing a note or maybe calling school? Well, today, we have the invention of e-mail. So, if being with these children for 7 hours a day wasn't enough, now we have to go home and check our e-mail. That has been the case with a parent this week. Nothing major, nonetheless time consuming.

So on Wednesday, Erin decides to tell me her ear hurt and that she has an ear infection. OK, called the doctor, to find out she's fine, but might have strep. they gave her a strep test. Actual test, 5 seconds. Time getting her to do the test, about 20 minutes. My little whimp! Negative, thank goodness.

Today was an interesting day.... Erin was off of school, so she came to school with me. She was like a queen! I dug out an old school shirt that she wore. She fit in like a glove! She went all day from kindergarten and my classroom all day. She made tons of pictures, drew on my board and was made the start student of the day. Of course she hated every minute of it!

Well, tonight is Friday.... pizza night! Yum!

No comments: